Our next Medicine for Members' meetings take place on the following dates:
- A talk on respiratory conditions takes place on 1st May.
- A talk on testicular cancer linked to the Its on the Ball charity at NNUH on 5th June.
Both meetings run from 6pm to 8pm in the Gooch Lecture Theatre at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
To book a place, contact the Membership Office on 01603 287634 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be running an election from May to July 2014 to elect three staff governors and 13 public governors.
The following constituencies will be part of the election as the Governors reach the end of their three year term:
Admin and Clerical
Nursing and Midwifery
Thirteen Governors have reached the end of their three year term in the following constituencies:
Norwich, Broadland, South Norfolk, North Norfolk, Breckland, Gt Yarmouth and Waveney, and Kings Lynn.
Key dates in the election
- Nominations open: Monday, 12 May 2014
- Nominations Close: Wednesday, 28 May 2014
- Voting packs despatched: Tuesday, 17 Jun 2014
- Close of election: Monday, 7 Jul 2014
- Declaration of results: Tuesday, 8 Jul 2014
For more information, contact the Membership office on 01603 287634 or e-mail email@example.com