Audiology Symposium PostgraduateDate: 26 June 2008
Start Time: 09:30
09:30 - 10:00 Registration, coffee and trade exhibit.
15:45 - close of meeting and tea. The time of this event has past.
SummaryCourse Organiser - Dr John Fitzgerald, Consultant Clinical Scientist in Audiology.
This meeting will be of interest to Consultant ENT Surgeons, ENT Trainees, Hospital Nurses, Teachers of the Deaf, Audiological Technicians, Audiological Scientists, Hearing Therapists, Community Physicians, Health Visitors, Social Workers, Paediatricians and General Practitioners.
- Physiology of hearing.
- Meeting the audiological needs of adults with learing difficulties.
- Educational Audiologists & Teachers of the Deaf - what we do and how we do it.
- The influence of safety helmets on hearing aid feedback.
- How reliable is assessment of sound localisation in visual reinforcement audiometry in detecting a unilateral hearing loss in children?
- Can golf be bad for your hearing?
LocationBenjamin Gooch Hall, Education Centre, Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital.
Contact DetailsMargaret Thompson.