NNUH Hospital Fete & Open Day
Date: Saturday 8th of June 2019
Start Time: 11am to 4pm
Come to our hospital Open Day and Fete on Saturday 8 June, from 11am to 4pm, and enjoy a family day out with lots of entertainment and hands-on activities. You can find out more about what we do, how to look after your health and what career opportunities we can offer.
- Meet our dietitians and find out more about healthy eating
- Try your hand at being a therapy radiographer with our 3D virtual simulator
- Find out more about working at the hospital
- Make a plaster mould of your hand
- Find out more about organ donation
- Test your lung capacity and manual dexterity
- Meet Fred the Pharmacy robot
- Try your hand at endoscopy on our model of the body
- Visit the skills lab and see how organs fit in the body
- Take a tour of the breast cancer unit to see how we are improving services for patients through our Boudicca Breast Cancer Appeal.
- Follow the hospital trail and claim your free gift
- Take part in all the traditional fete games
- Meet Darth Vader and the storm troopers
- Say hello to the Pets as Therapy Dogs
- Browse the wide variety of craft and food stalls
- Sample our cakes
- Enjoy the live music!
Please note: Some activities may change on the day. Pet dogs must be kept outside and on a lead.