Supporting Charities and Associations
The hospital charity works closely with other charitable trusts and foundations and organisations including our two Friends organisations. We are enormously grateful for their support which underpins and enables the further enhancement of facilities and services at the hospital for patients, visitors and staff.
Friends of the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital (registered charity no. 1130560)
The Friends have supported the work of the hospital for many years by providing additional funding, support and amenities. The work undertaken by the Friends is entirely voluntary and includes:
• providing services which enhance the well-being of patients and staff
• raising funds for the purchase of medical equipment and provision of amenities for the added comfort of the patients.
The work of the Friends is financed by donations and various fundraising activities. These activities are organised by both the Friends and by interested members of the public whose efforts reflect the affection and respect held for hospital.
If you would like to make a donation to the Friends, please make cheques payable to ‘Friends of NNUH’ and send to Finance Office, 20 Rouen Road, Norwich, NR1 1QQ. Visit their website www.friendsofnnuh.org.uk
Cromer Community and Hospital Friends – CCAHF (registered charity no. 262666)
CCAHF is an entirely voluntary organisation that exists to support Cromer and District Hospital and Benjamin Court in Cromer. It does this by raising funds through voluntary donations and fundraising activities to provide additional equipment and amenities. They are particularly keen to provide items that enable patients to receive medical investigations and treatment at Cromer rather than having to travel to a hospital further away.
Other charities and organisations
The Trust is also grateful to many external registered charities and organisations that contribute towards services and facilities of the hospitals, through fundraising and provision of patient information.
- The Big C (Reg. Charity No. 281730)
- Norfolk Heart Trust (Reg. Charity No. No.1042644)
- The Norwich Children’s Fund (Reg. Charity No. 284777)
- Norfolk Diabetes Trust (Reg. Charity No. 1002111)
- The Norfolk and Norwich Liver Group
- Norfolk Renal Fund (Reg. Charity No. 1045119)
- SERV Norfolk (Reg.Charity No.1148669)
Thank you to…
We would like to say thank you to the following organisations who are supported the hospital’s various appeals:
- John Jarrold Trust
- The Big C
- Norfolk and Waveney Prostate Cancer Support Group
- Cancer Community Chest of Brundall
- Rotary Clubs of Norfolk