News ArchivePlease be aware that although the information on this page was accurate at the time of publishing, it may not now be, and therefore should not be relied upon.
Find out more about physiotherapy at NNUH
National Physiotherapy Week runs from June 19th - 23rd and is supported by the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy. The physiotherapy teams at NNUH will be holding a variety of stalls in the hospital's West Atrium at lunchtimes to mark national physiotherapy week.
Information on the following will be available through the week:
- Monday - get back to physical fitness through physiotherapy. Pelvic floor care for women and men all ages. Information on good posture during pregnancy
- Tuesday - pelvic floor care for women and men of all ages. Information on good posture during pregnancy. Walking aid MOT and display of orthopaedic aids
- Wednesday - exercise and advice for older people
- Thursday - get back to physical fitness through physiotherapy
- Friday - advice on hand conditions and quiz.
Nicola Clemence, Head of Physiotherapy, said:"Physiotherapists play an absolutely vital role in the treatment of all types of patients, both adults and children, and physiotherapy week is a great opportunity for both the public and other NHS staff to find out more about the profession and what it does for people's health and well-being."
Jump to Previous News Item
Jump to Next News Item