Chaplains provide spiritual and religious care for everyone in the hospital, regardless of whether they have a faith. There is a chaplain on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and you can ask for a chaplain to visit or leave a message at our chaplaincy office on 01603 287470.
The hospital chapel (Level 1, Centre block) is always open for quiet reflection or prayers. There is also a room with foot washing facilities and a multi-faith prayer room. Religious services are held as follows:
- Holy Communion, Sundays 10.30am and Wednesdays 12 noon
- Prayers for the hospital, 9am every day
- Roman Catholic Mass, 1st Friday of each month at 12 noon
- The Rosary, 8.15am every Thursday
- Muslim prayers, 1pm every Friday
For more information including news and events, service times and contact details click here.