FRCS Trauma & Orthopaedics Revision Course
Norwich FRCS (Trauma & Orthopaedics) Revision Course
Applications are invited for the Norwich FRCS (Tr & Orth) Revision Course
21/22 April 2016
- This highly regarded course has been running since 1987
- 5 days of short/intermediate clinical cases and half-day vivas, all under exam conditions
- Faculty includes current or past presidents of the hip, knee, spine, trauma and scoliosis societies. Many are past examiners for the FRCS (Orth)
- Over 11 domains in feedback, the last course was rated as good or excellent in 98% of responses
- Places limited to 12 delegates ensuring a high faculty:candidate ratio
- Applicants must have successfully completed part I prior to the course start date.
Apply by submitting your CV to:
Mr Lennel Lutchman, course convenor
01603 286 584
The call for applications closes on 29/2/16, or sooner if all places are allocated.