Our Locum Bank is an excellent pathway to a career within the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Working on our Locum Bank offers flexible working with shifts covering a variety of different patterns and provides doctors with the opportunity to gain experience across the the hospital. We recruit suitably qualified doctors to work across all grades and specialties for work ranging from single occasional shifts to regular and consistent work.
How to join
It is really easy to join our Medical Locum Bank. In the first instance, please submit your CV to email@example.com, along with details of your availability and the specialties you are interested in.
If you would like to talk to us about current opportunities, please give us a call on 01603 286049 or 01603 287536. The Locum Bank is open from 08:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
What we can offer
- Flexible Working
- Attractive rates of pay
- Enhanced rates of pay for nights and weekends
- Choice of weekly or monthly pay
- Opportunities for doctors of all grades
- Opportunities across all departments and specialities
- Access to NHS Pension Scheme
- Priority bookings before agency locums
What we ask of you in return
- Full GMC Registration
- Experience working in an acute hospital within the last 12 months
- Commitment to own continuous medical education
- Able to demonstrate appropriate competencies for the grade applying for
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
Posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and all applicants have to demonstrate skills written in written and spoken English that are adequate to enable communication about medical matters with patients and colleagues.
Permanent vacancies are also advertised via www.jobs.nhs.uk