Specialist Services

Most pregnant women will only need routine maternity care provided by the Community Midwife and GP or with some input from a Consultant Obstetrician based at the Hospital. Some women need to access more specialist care, either because of their own health or issues identified with the baby during the pregnancy.

The following page Fetal Medicine Services  aims to giveyou more information about some of these specialist services.