Joining the Admin & Clerical Bank
- Medical Secretary* – Amspar qualified / currently studying on Amspar Course or previous experience in this role, audio experience essential
- General Secretary – Previous secretarial experience or RSA 11 / Word Processing experience essential
- Ward Clerk* – Some previous office and customer service experience essential
- Receptionist* – Some previous office and customer service experience essential
- Data Input Clerk – Word processing and previous office experience essential
- Filing Clerk – Some previous office experience, good general education essential
Training on the Trust IT system is provided for staff who wish to work in the areas above marked *. Training consists of classroom based training sessions initially continuing with support and training in the workplace as available.
Admin & Clerical Bank staff must also complete all the Trust’s mandatory training courses (Induction and Health and Safety, Manual Handling, DSE, Safeguarding Children Awareness ( on-line training in Trust only), Safeguarding Adults Awareness, Information Governance, Equality and Diversity, Infection Control and Hand Hygiene Training). Mandatory Training consists of both classroom and on-line training.
Work is varied and consists of full time or part time hours. To remain registered with the Bank you would need to offer availability to work a minimum of one shift per week. Your availability can be submitted to the Bank office weekly in advance. Bank work is not permanent or guaranteed.
The Admin and Clerical Bank is open from 08:30-16:30 Monday – Friday.
Telephone: 01603 288877 or 01603 286264