Name and PositionDr Adel Ali Hammodi
Contact DetailsMain Telephone Number:01603 287955
Name and Position: Adel Hammodi Ali Hammodi, Consultant Acute Medicine, Ambulatory Emergency Clinic lead.
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Sadie Maan 01603 287955
Specialities: acute medicine, general medicine.
Sub-Speciality: Critical Care Medicine.
Special Clinical Interests: management of critically ill patient, blood gas analysis, mechanical ventilation.
Research Interests: blood gas analysis, acute medical conditions, and ITU acquired infection, thesis in post-operative pain management.
Current Membership of Professional, National and Regional Bodies: Saudi commission of health specialties, member of the European society of intensive care, member of the European society of cardiology, member of the Saudi Critical Care Society.
Universities and Degrees:
- BSc. from Alexandria University, Egypt.
- Master degree in anaesthesia and surgical intensive care form Alexandria University, Egypt.
- MRCP (UK)(London).
- Fellowship of the critical care medicine form Saudi commission for health specialties.
- European Diploma in Intensive Care medicine (EDIC).
GMC Number: 7498044
- Specialist of Anaesthesia and surgical intensive care till 2013 in Alexandria University Hospitals, Egypt.
- Consultant of critical care medicine in KFSH-Dammam Saudi Arabia, till 2017.
- Consultant of acute medicine in NNUH since 2017
My passion is reading of different science arts e.g. nanotechnology, quantum physics, religions. I like quiet life with my family enjoying watching TV, playing football and celebrating achievements with them. Norwich is an exceptional city I lived in for the last 20 years, we as a family love Norwich and its people.