Radiology services provided at Cromer District Hospital include:
- Plain Radiography service – support Minor Injuries daily, as well as booked appointments for GP and outpatient referred patients.
- Ultrasound. – please note specialist services such as musculoskeletal and vascular ultrasound are only provided at NNUH.
- Breast Imaging. Any queries on the day of your scan, please call 01603 646163.
- MRI Scanning. For any queries relating to your MRI appointment please call 01603 286107 (Monday to Friday 0800-1600). Any queries on the day of your scan, please call 01603 646163.
- Bone Density Scanning (DXA). For any queries relating to your DXA appointment please call 01603 288466 (Monday to Friday 1300-1600). Any queries on the day of your scan, please call 01603 646163.
The Plain Film department at Cromer hospital supports the Minor Injuries department from 8am – 8pm daily.
How to find us
For details about how to find us, how to get here and information about accessibility (including images), please click on the icon below: