We are pleased to be working with DrDoctor on our digital letters project, which means patients can view their letters quickly and easily in one place online. This will help to reduce confusion from lost letters, or if they arrive in the wrong order, and will make the patient experience smoother.
As well as benefits for patients, this service will help to reduce our environmental impact and provide a better value for money by reducing the amount of paper and postage costs.
To get online we need your correct details on our system. Please check we have your correct details and update your contact details with your GP surgery:
- Full name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile phone number
How to view your digital letter
1. We’ll send you a text message from 07860039092 or email when you have a new digital letter to view online.
2. Click the http://drdoctor.thirdparty.nhs.uk/nnuh link in your text message to go to your secure patient portal
3. Click ‘View letter’ and log in with your Last name, date of birth and postcode
4. View and download your new digital letter online as a PDF. Your letters will be stored here for future reference
5. You can login from any device by visiting http://drdoctor.thirdparty.nhs.uk/nnuh
When using a different device, we will send a code to your mobile phone number for security.
How to receive paper letters
Patients who prefer paper letters can still receive their letters by post as usual.
We will automatically send you a paper letter if you don’t view your digital letter or you can reply PRINT to the DrDoctor notification.