Available private accommodation
If you’d like to advertise private rented accommodation, please contact Sarah Smith, Accommodation Manager – Email email@example.com; telephone (01603) 287827. A small charge applies (please ask for details).
Last updated: 21 November 2022
49 Bell Road, Norwich, NR3 4RA
Cosy 2-bedroom house, with 1 other tenant who visits occasionally for work. The space would be primarily yours with bills split equally.
- 1 Double bedroom with side dressing room. Furnished with wardrobe, bedside cabinet, desk and chair and chest of drawers.
- Newly renovated bathroom.
- Kitchen and dining area fully equipped with fridge freezer, hob, oven, washing machine, microwave, kettle and toaster.
- Living room with sofa.
- Private garden
- Rear on property parking, plus ability to buy on street parking permit.
- Central Heating and Double Glazing throughout.
- The house is located just off Silver Road.
- Local convenience store (2 min walk)
- Multiple Bus stops to the City Centre/UEA (2 min walk).
- Takeaway and Restaurants nearby, including Kofra Coffee and Brewery Tap (end of the road), Bread Source (5 min walk).
- Post Office (5 min walk)
- Numerous parks nearby, e.g. Mousehold Heath.
- Pets allowed with permission.
- 1 standard double room with side dressing/study room at £550.00 excluding bills.
Contact Details: Alexandra Doyle, 07714779632, Alexandrafirstname.lastname@example.org
6 Bedroom Property to rent in Little Fransham
A stunning detached family home situated in the peaceful NR19 postcode. Immaculate
throughout with electric-operated gate entrance to driveway
• 6 en-suite bedrooms
• 3 receptions
• 3 garages
• Rent £2500
• Approximately 30min drive from hospital
• Front and back garden
• Please contact us on 07955 797 557
Three Score – Room for a female, short-term let
- Large, bright bedroom available for a short-term let
- Quiet location
- Close proximity to NNUH
- High-speed Internet
- Allocated parking space
- Garage for storage
- Large garden
- Shared use of the bathroom, kitchen and living room
- House is shared with one friendly female professional
- Cost: £125 per week including all bills
- Females only
Contact: Natalia at email@example.com
Private annex near to NNUH
High Quality furnished accommodation, private annex, with independent access, consisting of double room and walk in shower room.
Quiet cul-de-sac location, ample off road parking, situated in close proximity to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
- Furnished to a high standard
- Internet access
- Catering facilities
- Non smoking
- Use of large private garden
Ideally suited to a mature professional, working in Norwich, seeking quality accommodation, in quiet and convenient location.
Rent £550 per calendar month, including services, and cleaning, excluding laundry.
Deposit £250, refundable subject to terms
Contact : Richard 07767 775148
76 Leng Crescent, Eaton,Norwich, NR4 7NY
- 6 Double bedrooms furnished with wardrobe, bedside cabinet, desk and chair, with new carpets.
- 2 Newly renovated bathrooms
- Modern kitchen and dining area fully equipped with fridge freezer, hob, oven, washing machine, microwave, kettle and toaster.
- Living/dining area
- Spacious private garden
- Garage/Private off road and free on-road parking available
- Central Heating and Double Glazing throughout
- The house is located in Eaton, just off Bluebell road
- Local convenience store (10 min walk)
- Waitrose Supermarket (10 min walk)
- Multiple Bus stops to the City Centre/UEA (5 min walk) Pink line 11,12, Blue line 25.
- Takeaway and Restaurants
- Cafe and Pubs
- Post Office
- 2 Large parks
Cost per room:
- There are 3 Standard double rooms at £400.00 excluding all costs included
- 3 large double rooms at £435.00 excluding all costs
Contact Details: Mr Kaushik Trivedi, 07921848813, Kdmtrivedi@gmail.com
2 Properties in Bowthorpe, NR5 8AJ
- Two properties available for rent – two semi-detached houses No 320 Bowthorpe Road, Norwich, NR5 8AJ and 1 Stanford court, Bowthorpe Road, Norwich, NR5 8AJ
- Both houses have 4 bedrooms and four bathrooms and shared kitchen and sitting room
- Garden, cycle store and parking.
- Rent is £475 per room including utility bills – water, internet and garden to be maintained but gas and electric is not included.
- All rooms have bed, wardrobe, desk, safe
- Contact – Johanne Davey, Johannedavey@outlook.com, 01603 861961
Easton – House share – Room available immediately
- One double bedroom is available in this beautiful family home in Easton. This is part of a house share with two doctors.
- The home offers four double bedrooms, three bathrooms, three reception rooms (study, dining room, living room), a utility room, a large garden, a double garage, and off-road parking for two cars (with additional street parking).
- The room is furnished to the highest standard. The room has a king-sized bed, a desk-area, with fitted wardrobes.
- The rent is £750 per month, inclusive of bills. The room is available immediately, and there is flexibility on length of stay.
Contact: Dr Ciaran Grafton-Clarke (07518944428)
Princes House offers an excellent range of All Inclusive accommodation High speed fibre broadband and Infra red heating. All units contain a full Bosch kitchen including oven, microwave, induction hob, dishwasher, and washing machine. Princes House offer small, medium and large studios starting at £750pcm; one bedroom apartments from £1100pcm; and two bedroom apartments from £1,600pcm in Princes Street close to the Cathedral, shops, restaurants and river.
Launderette with tumble dryers is available. Car parking available.
20 studio 19.4 sqm 1st October £820 pcm
43 studio 21.7 sqm 1st October £870
54 studio 17.6 sqm 1st October £820
We also have a few penthouse apartments available from 1st September
Contact: 01603 559876
Atkinson Close NR5 9NE
- Bus Route 21/22/26A from Harpsfield Bus Stop.
- Unobtrusive, resident landlady. Sharing with final year undergrads and working tenants.
- Property has been advertised with UEA ’Homerun’ for ten years and with NNUH for this second year.
- It’s a clean, quiet, inclusive, studious household. On drive parking for 3 cars and shed for 4 bikes.
- Shared kitchen, Conservatory and sitting room Each Fridge /freezer is shared with one other person.
- Shared first floor bathroom has bath and separate shower cubicle
- There’s a further WC downstairs.
- Double bed, desk, study chair, wardrobe, bookcase, easy chair, mirror, black out blind
Room 3 available from November 23rd 2022 £600pcm including all bills
Room 2 with ensuite from end of November 2022 £650 pcm including all bills.
Contact Ruth Chapman: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deposit one month’s rent.
Short lets available in consultation with the landlady.
Colney Lane, Cringleford – Bed & Breakfast
£35 a night
Accommodation is available on the Lower Ground Floor of 14 Softley Drive, Off Colney Lane, Cringleford, at £35 per night per person (including continental breakfast) – with a detailed plan of the property.
The kitchen/dinning/lounge accommodation includes a microwave, oven, fridge and freezer, television and free wi-fi. The breakfast is on a ‘help yourself’ basis – selection of cereals, toast with preserves milk, tea and coffee. The accommodation is cleaned every weekend, with clean towels and bed linen.
For long term accommodation – up to four months – is it £550 per calendar month exclusive of continental breakfast.
Outside is ample off-road parking on gravel driveway. The property is a five minute drive from the Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital, the John Innes Centre and the QUADRAM Institue or a fifteen minute walk. I recommend you book in advance.
Tel No. 01603 454702
Bedroom One with double bed, bedside unit with lamp, wardrobe, and desk unit.
Luxury modern house share
- Large ensuite bedroom with own separate home office (unfurnished). Spare room and family bathroom perfect for guests
- Bright open plan kitchen & dining room
- Large living room
- Garage for storage/home gym
- Allocated parking
- Sharing with 1 NNUH doctor
- Would suit couple or single
Email Eva at eva.o’email@example.com
25 Mawkin Close, Three Score, Norwich Nr5 7PT
Rent £1,150 a month, individual room up for discussion.
A very well presented, modern, four bedroom, semidetached house to rent, situated in popular Mawkin Close, Three Score, Norwich, NR5 7PT.
The property is within easy reach of local shops (ROYS); outstanding Ofsted rated schools are just a few minutes walk, there’s a lovely Friendly Park just outside of property, easy access to NNUH, UEA, and the city centre.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, store room, superb kitchen with space for breakfast/dining, , large living room, master bedroom with built in wardrobes, another double bed room and two further descent good-sized bedrooms , main bathroom, a lot of storage spaces, garden, and driveway parking, gas central heating, double glazing, Council Tax band E.
Flexible to offer for single family or few juniors’ doctors or Students