Available private accommodation
If you’d like to advertise private rented accommodation, please contact Sarah Smith, Accommodation Manager – Email email@example.com; telephone (01603) 287827. A small charge applies (please ask for details).
Last updated: 27 March 2023
One bedroom annex to the Mill House on Hellesdon Mill Lane, NR6 5AY
- Ideally situated just 3 miles from the NNUH and 3 miles to Norwich City Centre (cycle route along Marriott’s Way)
- 15 minute walk to M&S food, Costa Coffee, Aldi, pharmacy, fish and chip shop.
- Ground floor: fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, gas hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and breakfast bar; cloakroom.
- First floor: lounge including desk and TV; bedroom with twin beds (or zip linked super-king); bathroom with shower over bath; Juliet balconies.
- One parking space in the shared garage which has direct access to the kitchen.
- No pets and non-smokers only.
£950 per month including utilities, Wi-Fi, bedlinen and towels
Contact: Carol at firstname.lastname@example.org
Room available – easy access to NNUH, UEA & Research Park
- Room available for short to medium term, very conveniently placed for easy access to the hospital, UEA & Research park, as well as local amenities.
- I am looking for a quiet, tidy, and respectful student as the accommodation is part of my home (from where I work).
- The room itself has an en-suite, a double bed (although it is single occupancy) and a desk and chair.
- The property is non-smoking (including vaping).
- The charge is £100 per week, but that is all in (inc wifi).
- The room will be available from 6th May onwards.
Contact: Debbie 07788 215635
18 Crane Close, Cringleford NR4 7WF
- 3 bedroom semidetached, brand new house, unfurnished
- walking distance 200 metres from the hospital
- Contact details – 07719346634
- Rental charges – £1300 – £1400 per month
4 Caddow Road, Threescore, NR5 9PQ
- Room Share
- Double room with a bathroom (not en-suite)
- All amenities, garden, and car space
- No pets and a non-smoking clean and tidy house
- Short stays only
Delightful 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat in the lovely Tombland area of Norwich
- A stunning spacious fully furnished city central apartment.
- This apartment is an ideal base to live with Tombland being a fabulous location with bars, cafes and restaurants on your doorstep. The iconic cathedral and grounds are your backyard.
- You are a 6 minute walk from the train station.
- The apartment is furnished to a high specification, with a mix of designer and vintage furniture which gives a modern and warm feel.
- Luxury King Size Bed with a sumptuous mattress. All amenities in place.
- The fully fitted kitchen has large Smeg Fridge / Freezer, Smeg Oven and Induction Hob, Smeg Washer/ Dryer. Equipped kitchen.
- Property is offered fully furnished and to a high specification.
- You are situated in the Tombland area of Norwich and opposite main bus routes to the UEA, NNUH and Research Park.
Rent is £1150 per month plus bills, deposit £1250
6 Bedroom Property to rent in Little Fransham
A stunning detached family home situated in the peaceful NR19 postcode. Immaculate
throughout with electric-operated gate entrance to driveway
• 6 en-suite bedrooms
• 3 receptions
• 3 garages
• Rent £2500
• Approximately 30min drive from hospital
• Front and back garden
• Please contact us on 07955 797 557
Three Score – Room for a female, short-term let
- Large, bright bedroom available for a short-term let
- Quiet location
- Close proximity to NNUH
- High-speed Internet
- Allocated parking space
- Garage for storage
- Large garden
- Shared use of the bathroom, kitchen and living room
- House is shared with one friendly female professional
- Cost: £125 per week including all bills
- Females only
Contact: Natalia at email@example.com
76 Leng Crescent, Eaton,Norwich, NR4 7NY
- 6 Double bedrooms furnished with wardrobe, bedside cabinet, desk and chair, with new carpets.
- 2 Newly renovated bathrooms
- Modern kitchen and dining area fully equipped with fridge freezer, hob, oven, washing machine, microwave, kettle and toaster.
- Living/dining area
- Spacious private garden
- Garage/Private off road and free on-road parking available
- Central Heating and Double Glazing throughout
- The house is located in Eaton, just off Bluebell road
- Local convenience store (10 min walk)
- Waitrose Supermarket (10 min walk)
- Multiple Bus stops to the City Centre/UEA (5 min walk) Pink line 11,12, Blue line 25.
- Takeaway and Restaurants
- Cafe and Pubs
- Post Office
- 2 Large parks
Cost per room:
- There are 3 Standard double rooms at £400.00 excluding all costs included
- 3 large double rooms at £435.00 excluding all costs
Contact Details: Mr Kaushik Trivedi, 07921848813, Kdmtrivedi@gmail.com
2 Properties in Bowthorpe, NR5 8AJ
- Two properties available for rent – two semi-detached houses No 320 Bowthorpe Road, Norwich, NR5 8AJ and 1 Stanford court, Bowthorpe Road, Norwich, NR5 8AJ
- Both houses have 4 bedrooms and four bathrooms and shared kitchen and sitting room
- Garden, cycle store and parking.
- Rent is £475 per room including utility bills – water, internet and garden to be maintained but gas and electric is not included.
- All rooms have bed, wardrobe, desk, safe
- Contact – Johanne Davey, Johannedavey@outlook.com, 01603 861961
Easton – House share – Room available immediately
- One double bedroom is available in this beautiful family home in Easton. This is part of a house share with two doctors.
- The home offers four double bedrooms, three bathrooms, three reception rooms (study, dining room, living room), a utility room, a large garden, a double garage, and off-road parking for two cars (with additional street parking).
- The room is furnished to the highest standard. The room has a king-sized bed, a desk-area, with fitted wardrobes.
- The rent is £750 per month, inclusive of bills. The room is available immediately, and there is flexibility on length of stay.
Contact: Dr Ciaran Grafton-Clarke (07518944428)
Princes House offers an excellent range of All Inclusive accommodation with High speed fibre broadband and Infra red heating.
All units contain a full Bosch kitchen including oven, microwave, induction hob, dishwasher, and washing machine with utility bills included.
Princes House offers small to large studios, one or two bedroom apartments and 2 bedroom penthouse.
- Prices Start from £820
- Studio from £820pcm
- One bedroom apartments from £1250pcm
- Two bedroom apartments/penthouse from £1,800pcm
- Short-term lets available
- Launderette with tumble dryers is available.
Princes House is located on Princes Street close to the Cathedral, shops, restaurants, river and our Norwich market.
Contact us: 01603 559876
Atkinson Close NR5 9NE
- Bus Route 21/22/26A from Harpsfield Bus Stop.
- Unobtrusive, resident landlady. Sharing with live-in landlady and working tenants.
- Property has been advertised with UEA ’Homerun’ for ten years and with NNUH for this second year.
- It’s a clean, quiet, inclusive, studious household. On drive parking for 3 cars and shed for 4 bikes.
- Shared kitchen, Conservatory and sitting room Each Fridge /freezer is shared with one other person.
- Shared first floor bathroom has bath and separate shower cubicle
- There’s a further WC downstairs.
- Double bed, desk, study chair, wardrobe, bookcase, easy chair, mirror, black out blind
Room 3 available from November 23rd 2022 £600pcm including all bills
Room 2 with ensuite from end of November 2022 £650 pcm including all bills.
Room 7 available from January 4th 2023 £550 including all bills.
Contact Ruth Chapman: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deposit one month’s rent.
Short lets available in consultation with the landlady.
Colney Lane, Cringleford – Bed & Breakfast
£35 a night
Accommodation is available on the Lower Ground Floor of 14 Softley Drive, Off Colney Lane, Cringleford, at £35 per night per person (including continental breakfast) – with a detailed plan of the property.
The kitchen/dinning/lounge accommodation includes a microwave, oven, fridge and freezer, television and free wi-fi. The breakfast is on a ‘help yourself’ basis – selection of cereals, toast with preserves milk, tea and coffee. The accommodation is cleaned every weekend, with clean towels and bed linen.
For long term accommodation – up to four months – is it £550 per calendar month exclusive of continental breakfast.
Outside is ample off-road parking on gravel driveway. The property is a five minute drive from the Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital, the John Innes Centre and the QUADRAM Institue or a fifteen minute walk. I recommend you book in advance.
Tel No. 01603 454702
Bedroom One with double bed, bedside unit with lamp, wardrobe, and desk unit.
Luxury modern house share
- Large ensuite bedroom with own separate home office (unfurnished). Spare room and family bathroom perfect for guests
- Bright open plan kitchen & dining room
- Large living room
- Garage for storage/home gym
- Allocated parking
- Sharing with 1 NNUH doctor
- Would suit couple or single
Email Eva at eva.o’email@example.com
25 Mawkin Close, Three Score, Norwich Nr5 7PT
Rent £1,150 a month, individual room up for discussion.
A very well presented, modern, four bedroom, semidetached house to rent, situated in popular Mawkin Close, Three Score, Norwich, NR5 7PT.
The property is within easy reach of local shops (ROYS); outstanding Ofsted rated schools are just a few minutes walk, there’s a lovely Friendly Park just outside of property, easy access to NNUH, UEA, and the city centre.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, store room, superb kitchen with space for breakfast/dining, , large living room, master bedroom with built in wardrobes, another double bed room and two further descent good-sized bedrooms , main bathroom, a lot of storage spaces, garden, and driveway parking, gas central heating, double glazing, Council Tax band E.
Flexible to offer for single family or few juniors’ doctors or Students