Available private accommodation
If you’d like to advertise private rented accommodation, please contact Sarah Smith, Accommodation Manager – Email email@example.com; telephone (01603) 287827. A small charge applies (please ask for details).
Last updated: 20 September 2023
Beautiful Apartment to rent in a peaceful location in Wymondham NR18 9NH
- One bedroom furnished 1st floor luxury apartment available immediately, situated within a 15 minute drive to the NNUH.
- Both rooms have an ‘outlook’ onto a mature south facing evergreen garden, light and airy feel with ample shared parking.
- Large beamed living/dining room with comfortable seating, smart TV, office desk, wifi. Separate WC.
- Small kitchen area leads from living room with induction hob, fridge & microwave, washing machine available at Morrisons 24/7.
- Bedroom – Large beamed room offering a Superking bed with large fitted wardrobe and chest of drawers. Ensuite bathroom has a shower over bath.
- Ideally would suit professional person, references required. Train station 20 minute walk, Local Coop 15 minute walk, No 9 bus goes to NNUH from 10 minute walk away.
Minimum 3 month but flexibility to extend. £1100 bills included. Non smoker/no pets.
Please Contact firstname.lastname@example.org Tel:- 07732 169266
Easton – House share – Room available immediately
- One double bedroom is available in this beautiful family home in Easton. This is part of a house share with two doctors.
- The home offers four double bedrooms, three bathrooms, three reception rooms (study, dining room, living room), a utility room, a large garden, a double garage, and off-road parking for two cars (with additional street parking).
- The room is furnished to the highest standard. The room has a king-sized bed, a desk-area, with fitted wardrobes.
- The rent is £750 per month, inclusive of bills. The room is available immediately, and there is flexibility on length of stay.
Contact: Dr Ciaran Grafton-Clarke (07518944428)
Colney Lane, Cringleford
Accommodation is available on the Lower Ground Floor of 14 Softley Drive, Off Colney Lane, Cringleford, – with a detailed plan of the property.
The kitchen/dinning/lounge accommodation includes a microwave, oven, fridge and freezer, television and free wi-fi. The accommodation is cleaned every weekend, with clean towels and bed linen.
For long term accommodation – up to four months – is it £550 per calendar month.
Outside is ample off-road parking on gravel driveway. The property is a five minute drive from the Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital, the John Innes Centre and the QUADRAM Institue or a fifteen minute walk. I recommend you book in advance.
Contact – Sonya Brooks-Morgan 01603 454702
Bedroom One with double bed, bedside unit with lamp, wardrobe, and desk unit.
Earlham Road, Norwich
My property is a large family home on Earlham Rd with established gardens, easy walk to Tesco, Co op and local shops plus access to NNUH. I offer two rooms and I prefer female sharers. Parking on request. There are 2 cats at the property.
- Room 1 -Ground floor room, double en-suite
- furnished with desk, arm chair, desk chair, book shelf, chest of drawers
- Own shower room with basin and WC
- Lobby with wardrobe
- Access to shared kitchen plus own fridge, kettle and toaster in utility room adjacent.
- Use of shared kitchen with all facilities.
- Use of washing machine and access to large quiet gardens.
- TV on request.
- High speed broad band
- Linen and towels provided
- Cleaner every fortnight for longer lets
- Price – £80 per night, £250 per week, £700 per month
- Room 2 – first floor double room with access across the landing to private bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
- Furnished with desk, chest of drawers, double bed ( good mattress) and hanging rail. Recently decorated.
- Price – £65 per night, £200 per week, £650 per month
Contact Xenia – 07866568872
18 Crane Close, Cringleford NR4 7WF
- 3 bedroom semi-detached, brand new house, unfurnished
- walking distance 200 metres from the hospital
- Contact details – 07719346634
- Rental charges – £1300 – £1400 per month
Delightful 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat in the lovely Tombland area of Norwich
- A stunning spacious fully furnished city central apartment.
- This apartment is an ideal base to live with Tombland being a fabulous location with bars, cafes and restaurants on your doorstep. The iconic cathedral and grounds are your backyard.
- You are a 6 minute walk from the train station.
- The apartment is furnished to a high specification, with a mix of designer and vintage furniture which gives a modern and warm feel.
- Luxury King Size Bed with a sumptuous mattress. All amenities in place.
- The fully fitted kitchen has large Smeg Fridge / Freezer, Smeg Oven and Induction Hob, Smeg Washer/ Dryer. Equipped kitchen.
- Property is offered fully furnished and to a high specification.
- You are situated in the Tombland area of Norwich and opposite main bus routes to the UEA, NNUH and Research Park.
Rent is £1150 per month plus bills, deposit £1250
6 Bedroom Property to rent in Little Fransham
A stunning detached family home situated in the peaceful NR19 postcode. Immaculate
throughout with electric-operated gate entrance to driveway
• 6 en-suite bedrooms
• 3 receptions
• 3 garages
• Rent £2500
• Approximately 30min drive from hospital
• Front and back garden
• Please contact us on 07955 797 557
Three Score – Room for a female, short-term let
- Large, bright bedroom available for a short-term let
- Quiet location
- Close proximity to NNUH
- High-speed Internet
- Allocated parking space
- Garage for storage
- Large garden
- Shared use of the bathroom, kitchen and living room
- House is shared with one friendly female professional
- Cost: £125 per week including all bills
- Females only
Contact: Natalia at email@example.com
76 Leng Crescent, Eaton,Norwich, NR4 7NY
- 6 Double bedrooms furnished with wardrobe, bedside cabinet, desk and chair, with new carpets.
- 2 Newly renovated bathrooms
- Modern kitchen and dining area fully equipped with fridge freezer, hob, oven, washing machine, microwave, kettle and toaster.
- Living/dining area
- Spacious private garden
- Garage/Private off road and free on-road parking available
- Central Heating and Double Glazing throughout
- The house is located in Eaton, just off Bluebell road
- Local convenience store (10 min walk)
- Waitrose Supermarket (10 min walk)
- Multiple Bus stops to the City Centre/UEA (5 min walk) Pink line 11,12, Blue line 25.
- Takeaway and Restaurants
- Cafe and Pubs
- Post Office
- 2 Large parks
Cost per room:
- There are 3 Standard double rooms at £400.00 excluding all costs included
- 3 large double rooms at £435.00 excluding all costs
Contact Details: Mr Kaushik Trivedi, 07921848813, Kdmtrivedi@gmail.com
2 Properties in Bowthorpe, NR5 8AJ
- Two properties available for rent – two semi-detached houses No 320 Bowthorpe Road, Norwich, NR5 8AJ and 1 Stanford court, Bowthorpe Road, Norwich, NR5 8AJ
- Both houses have 4 bedrooms and four bathrooms and shared kitchen and sitting room
- Garden, cycle store and parking.
- Rent is £475 per room including utility bills – water, internet and garden to be maintained but gas and electric is not included.
- All rooms have bed, wardrobe, desk, safe
- Contact – Johanne Davey, Johannedavey@outlook.com, 01603 861961
Princes House offers an excellent range of All Inclusive accommodation with High speed fibre broadband and Infra red heating.
All units contain a full Bosch kitchen including oven, microwave, induction hob, dishwasher, and washing machine with utility bills included.
Princes House offers small to large studios, one or two bedroom apartments and 2 bedroom penthouse.
- Prices Start from £820
- Studio from £820pcm
- One bedroom apartments from £1250pcm
- Two bedroom apartments/penthouse from £1,800pcm
- Short-term lets available
- Launderette with tumble dryers is available.
Princes House is located on Princes Street close to the Cathedral, shops, restaurants, river and our Norwich market.
Contact us: 01603 559876
Atkinson Close NR5 9NE
- Bus Route 21/22/26A from Harpsfield Bus Stop.
- Unobtrusive, resident landlady. Sharing with live-in landlady and working tenants.
- Property has been advertised with UEA ’Homerun’ for ten years and with NNUH for this second year.
- It’s a clean, quiet, inclusive, studious household. On drive parking for 3 cars and shed for 4 bikes.
- Shared kitchen, Conservatory and sitting room Each Fridge /freezer is shared with one other person.
- Shared first floor bathroom has bath and separate shower cubicle
- There’s a further WC downstairs.
- Double bed, desk, study chair, wardrobe, bookcase, easy chair, mirror, black out blind
Room 3 available from November 23rd 2022 £600pcm including all bills
Room 2 with ensuite from end of November 2022 £650 pcm including all bills.
Room 7 available from January 4th 2023 £550 including all bills.
Contact – Ruth Chapman firstname.lastname@example.org
Deposit one month’s rent.
Short lets available in consultation with the landlady.
Luxury modern house share
- Large ensuite bedroom with own separate home office (unfurnished). Spare room and family bathroom perfect for guests
- Bright open plan kitchen & dining room
- Large living room
- Garage for storage/home gym
- Allocated parking
- Sharing with 1 NNUH doctor
- Would suit couple or single
Email Eva at eva.o’email@example.com
25 Mawkin Close, Three Score, Norwich Nr5 7PT
Rent £1,150 a month, individual room up for discussion.
A very well presented, modern, four bedroom, semidetached house to rent, situated in popular Mawkin Close, Three Score, Norwich, NR5 7PT.
The property is within easy reach of local shops (ROYS); outstanding Ofsted rated schools are just a few minutes walk, there’s a lovely Friendly Park just outside of property, easy access to NNUH, UEA, and the city centre.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, store room, superb kitchen with space for breakfast/dining, , large living room, master bedroom with built in wardrobes, another double bed room and two further descent good-sized bedrooms , main bathroom, a lot of storage spaces, garden, and driveway parking, gas central heating, double glazing, Council Tax band E.
Flexible to offer for single family or few juniors’ doctors or Students
Contact – Dr Zahid 07960843706 firstname.lastname@example.org