Available private accommodation
If you’d like to advertise private rented accommodation, please contact Sarah Smith, Accommodation Manager – Email email@example.com; telephone (01603) 287827. A small charge applies (please ask for details).
Last updated: 02 March 2022
Atkinson Close NR5 9NE
ONE of the following two rooms is available from June 1st 2022. In addition TWO further rooms 3 and 6 will be available from September for the academic year 2022/23.
Immediate Viewing possible on Tuesday 31st May 2022, further viewings later in June.
- Bus Route 21/22/26A from Harpsfield Bus Stop.
- Unobtrusive, resident landlady. Sharing with final year undergrads and working tenants.
- Property has been advertised with UEA ’Homerun’ for ten years and with NNUH for this second year.
- It’s a clean, quiet, inclusive, studious household. On drive parking for 3 cars and shed for 4 bikes.
- Shared kitchen, Conservatory and sitting room Each Fridge /freezer is shared with one other person.
- Room 7 is ground floor looking into the secluded, walled back garden.
- Shared first floor bathroom has bath and separate shower cubicle
- There’s a further WC downstairs.
- Double bed, desk, study chair, wardrobe, bookcase, easy chair, mirror, black out blind
- £500 pcm including all bills and WiFi
- Room 2 with en-suite second floor
- Double bed, desk and study chair, chair and side table, chest of drawers, mirror, black out blind
- £600 pcm including all bills and WiFi
Contact Ruth Chapman: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deposit one month’s rent.
Short lets available in consultation with the landlady.
Colney Lane, Cringleford – Bed & Breakfast
£30 a night
Accommodation is available on the Lower Ground Floor of 14 Softley Drive, Off Colney Lane, Cringleford, at £30 per night per person (including continental breakfast) – with a detailed plan of the property.
Outside is ample off road parking on a gravel driveway.
The property is a five-minute drive away from the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital, the John Innes Centre and the QUADRAM Institue.
The breakfast is on a ‘help yourself’ basis – an assortment of cereals, toast with preserves and tea or coffee. The accommodation includes a microwave, fridge, freezer, television, and free Wi-Fi. The accommodation is cleaned every weekend, with clean towels and bed linen.
Tel No. 01603 454702
Bedroom One with double bed, bedside unit with lamp, wardrobe, and desk unit.
Fully Inclusive Accommodation within a tranquil city centre location
- Close to shops, bars, restaurants and the cathedral with the river and beautiful walks.
- From a small studio for one person to a large 2 bedroom apartment
- Our prices range from £725 – £1400 pcm.
- Super fast broadband included.
Call now on 01603 559876 or email email@example.com
Spacious Double Room in Rolleston Close NR5 8RH
- 30 minute walk to NUA and great bus links to UEA.
- Sharing with 2 other professionals
Please contact Alicja Lewanczyk 07399825351
Luxury modern house share
- Large ensuite bedroom with own separate home office (unfurnished). Spare room and family bathroom perfect for guests
- Bright open plan kitchen & dining room
- Large living room
- Garage for storage/home gym
- Allocated parking
- Sharing with 1 NNUH doctor
- Would suit couple or single
Email Eva at eva.o’firstname.lastname@example.org
Double bedroom available from 1 August 2021 near the university.
You will share with two medical students who will finish in December this year.
- There are 3 double bedrooms in the house, a big garden, kitchen, shower, small living room, separate toilet, living room and a garden office.
- The house is 5 minutes walk from the university, 2 minutes walk to Tesco and Co-op.
Rent £366 per month excluding bills but internet included.
House post code NR5 8BA
Please call or text Osman on 07766337539
Double furnished room to rent, Cringleford – Available 14 June 2021
Double bed with wardrobe, chest of drawers and room for a desk/bedside cabinet in a new build.
- Private designated parking space
- Excellent access and walking distance to NNUH, UEA and Norwich Research Park. Great access to A11, A47 & A140.
- Regular buses with stop a few mins walk. Tesco express is a 5 min walk.
Ideally a medium to long term let however will consider short term.
Professional live in landlady (38 yrs old) with a passion for music, holidays and home improvements.
£425pm inc bills & high-speed broadband
Please contact Joanne on Joanne.email@example.com or 07540 480612
Annexe in Norwich
£30 per night.
A quaint and self-contained open-plan granny annexe situated in the rear garden of a private home in Cringleford just off Popular Avenue.
It has a sitting rom a TV, a dining table and a fully equipped kitchen.
- Situated on a private road
- Has parking
Could sleep up to 2 people. Located 10 mins from NNUH and is on a main bus route.
25 Mawkin Close, Three Score, Norwich Nr5 7PT
Rent £1,150 a month, individual room up for discussion.
A very well presented, modern, four bedroom, semidetached house to rent, situated in popular Mawkin Close, Three Score, Norwich, NR5 7PT.
The property is within easy reach of local shops (ROYS); outstanding Ofsted rated schools are just a few minutes walk, there’s a lovely Friendly Park just outside of property, easy access to NNUH, UEA, and the city centre.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, store room, superb kitchen with space for breakfast/dining, , large living room, master bedroom with built in wardrobes, another double bed room and two further descent good-sized bedrooms , main bathroom, a lot of storage spaces, garden, and driveway parking, gas central heating, double glazing, Council Tax band E.
Flexible to offer for single family or few juniors’ doctors or Students
2 Bed Apartment, 6-month contract
A luxurious 2-bed first floor part furnished apartment within a unique development of 18 luxury apartments on Thorpe Road close to the City Centre and Norwich Train Station.
The apartments have been meticulously designed to combine the beauty of the original building and modern contemporary design. Entry to the apartment is via the main front door and the accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, a large modern open plan kitchen/living/diner, 2 light and airy double bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom with shower.
Each apartment includes an allocated parking space and a secure entry intercom system.
Available 13th April 2020
Call Abode on 01603 327327
3 double rooms and 1 single room available. All bills included. 6-month contract. Rent from £350 – £415 per month.
A double room available in a recently refurbished first floor flat, suitable for professionals. All bills and Wi-Fi included.
With a modern and contemporary finish, this flat has all you could need. A newly fitted fully equipped kitchen, and a modern shared shower room/bathroom. Each bedroom has new white bedroom furniture including desks, drawers, brand new beds, as well as wall-mounted flat-screen televisions.
Call Abode on 01603 327327
4 bedroom furnished property to rent – £500 per calendar month/£900 deposit
SHORT TERM LETS AVAILABLE
Recently decorated. Also open to renting rooms – £285 inclusive of all bills.
Easy access to NNUH – bus stop just across the road, #21 orange line – 20 mins to hospital, 40 min walk, 20 min by bike. Easy access to Longwater and the city centre. Council tax band B, metered utilities.
The front door leads to an entrance porch and hallway with a large storage cupboard.
The kitchen/diner is a generous space with a fully-fitted kitchen including washing machine and tumble drier. The dining area has a table for four.
The living room is to the rear of the property. It has two sofas, a coffee table, and a television. There are rear aspect French doors that lead to the back garden area.
A good sized double bedroom furnished with bed, wardrobe, bedside table, and desk.
A spacious double bedroom furnished with bed, wardrobe, bedside table, and desk.
A generous double bedroom furnished with bed, wardrobe, bedside table, and desk.
Double size bedroom furnished with bed, wardrobe, bedside table, and desk.
Large bathroom, recently decorated. The bathroom consists of a bathtub, shower, sink, and toilet.
Low maintenance patio area with storage shed for bikes.
Please contact Julie for further details – 07811 391199 firstname.lastname@example.org
Greenway, Norwich – available 1st July 2020
5 bedroomed house all available to Let
The property comes fully furnished, with brand new pine furniture on all of the 5 bedrooms. The kitchen is fully equipped with a fridge-freezer, washing machine, and microwave. There are two bathrooms within the property, one which is fitted with a shower over the bath and the other has a separate shower and bath. Shared living room and neat and tidy low maintenance front and rear garden. Gas central heating.
Room 1 ground floor – £450 inclusive of all bills
Room 2 – up left – £450
Room 3 up the middle – £400
Room 4 single – £350
Room 5 up the right – £450
ALL ROOMS INCLUDE ALL BILLS, £400 DEPOSIT PER ROOM.
6 MONTH MINIMUM TENANCY
AVAILABLE 1st July 2020: 125 Greenway, Norwich NR4 6PD
Megan-Leigh Amis / Rachel Jackson
Princes House offers an excellent range of All Inclusive accommodation High speed fibre broadband and Infra red heating. All units contain a full Bosch kitchen including oven, microwave, induction hob, dishwasher, and washing machine We have small, medium and large studios starting at £695; one bedroom apartments from £1000; and two bedroom apartments from £1,400 pcm in Princes Street close to the Cathedral. Car parking available.
Contact: 01603 559876