Raise a concern or complaint

We value your comments and learn from complaints, making improvements where we can. Anyone who is receiving, or has received, NHS treatment or services can complain. If you’re unable to complain yourself, someone else, usually a relative or close friend, can do so for you – we’ll just need to contact you to confirm it’s with your agreement.

If you’re not satisfied with our service, you can make a formal complaint by emailing Palsandcomplaints@nnuh.nhs.uk or by writing to:

Chief Executive
Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Colney Lane

Our Complaints Procedure is the way we deal with formal complaints where there’s dissatisfaction with our services. See more details of the complaints procedure and how we manage complaints. You can also call us on 01603 289036.

See the NHS Complaints policy.