We want to recognise the efforts of our staff over the last year.
We want to recognise the efforts of our staff over the last year. So many teams have approached this period with togetherness and compassion in the most challenging of circumstances.
You can help us by nominating the hospital staff who have gone the extra mile in providing your care at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital or Cromer Hospital.
The nominations are for the Patient Choice Hero Award which is part of our annual Staff Awards scheme, designed to recognise the efforts of those special employees who demonstrate exceptional patient care.
This might be great kindness, professional expertise or expert patient care.
Patients can nominate any nurse, doctor, midwife, therapist, receptionist or other member of staff who looked after them during an out-patient visit, day treatment or longer hospital stay.
There are two categories:
• Most outstanding member of staff • Ward/Team of the year
The criteria for nominations:
• Did the staff member make your visit to hospital as comfortable and stress-free as possible?
• Did they explain what would be happening to you during your visit?
• Did they take the time to discuss your concerns, or find someone who could?
• Were they caring and attentive to your needs?
• Did you find them approachable, pleasant and helpful?
You can nominate a staff member or team for the Patient Choice Award.