Join As A Member
More than 15,000 people have already become members of our Foundation Trust. NNUH became a Foundation Trust in 2008 which means that patients, staff and the public can have more say in how our hospitals are run.
Membership will give you the chance to find out more about your health, get involved with your local hospitals and influence how we provide services in the future.
Membership is Free! Members can choose how much they wish to get involved. You can simply receive the Pulse newsletter or if you would like to become more involved, you can attend talks and events, take part in surveys, join our Patient Panel or stand for election as a Governor.
As a member you will receive:
- Information about your hospitals in our quarterly magazine called The Pulse
- Invitations to Medicine for Member talks where our medical and nursing experts will share their knowledge with you
- Invitations to events, such as the trust’s open day and fete and the Annual General Meeting
As a member you can:
- Give us your views about our services
- Vote for Governor, or stand as a Governor in the future
- Qualify for Health Service Discounts
- Meet with your Governors
Do I qualify as a member?
You can become a member if you:
- Are aged 16 years or over
- Live in England
Please note that a person may not become a member of the Trust if, within the last five years, they have been involved in a serious incident of violence at any of the Trust’s hospitals or against any of our employees or volunteers.
How do I join?
To become a member please complete the online application form and complete the online application form.
If you have you any queries or would like to know more, contact Janice Bradfield, Membership Office on 01603 287634 or email email@example.com or you can write to the membership office at the following address:
Freepost Plus RRJT-ERAK-YEKZ
NNUH NHS FT
How do I cancel membership?
To cancel membership, just call the Membership Office on 01603 287634 or email firstname.lastname@example.org