Oncology & Haematology out-patients department
The Oncology and Haematology outpatient department is situated within the Colney Centre, East Block, Level 1.
The department consists of 14 clinic rooms and one treatment room. It is staffed by a dedicated team of Registered Nurses, Assistant Practitioners, Health Care Assistants and Phlebotomists.
We facilitate the running of Oncology, Haematology and Palliative Care clinics. These include Consultant led clinics, Specialist Nurse-led clinics, treatment clinics, procedure clinics and Radiotherapy review clinics.
When you arrive at the Colney Centre for your clinic appointment you should check in at the front desk. You will be asked to take a seat in the waiting area until a member of staff calls you through to clinic.
If it is your first visit you may have your height and weight checked and recorded.
Driving and Parking
Follow signs to the Colney Centre from the Colney Lane roundabout and park in car park J. The hospital entrance from car park J leads directly to the Colney Centre.
There is a charge for car parking at the hospital, but you may be entitled to free parking:
- If you are attending for a course of treatment, once you have paid for three visits (any three visits for planning or treatment) you or your driver can park free for all subsequent visits for treatment.
- Your parking ticket can be validated at the Colney Centre Reception desk, Weybourne Day Unit Reception or Mulbarton Ward.
- All parking is free for the disabled and there are plenty of clearly marked disabled parking spaces.
- Patients who receive income support can claim travel expenses. This can be claimed at the hospital cashier at Patient Services, Level 2, East Block.
- Patients who may have concerns about getting to the hospital for an appointment or treatment can talk to their care team.