The Colney Centre
The Colney Centre is home to the Oncology and Haematology services for:
How to find us
The Colney Centre is situated at ground floor level (Level 1) in the East Block of the hospital.
For details about how to find us, how to get here and information about accessibility (including images), please click on the icon below:
Covid-19 Changes to Practice
Patients are asked to attend their appointment alone unless there is an exceptional circumstance such as communication or comprehension difficulties.
Patients must not attend the Colney Centre if they are positive for covid-19.
Driving and Parking
Follow signs to the Colney Centre from the Colney Lane roundabout and park in car park J. The hospital entrance from car park J leads directly to the Colney Centre.
There is a charge for car parking at the hospital, but you may be entitled to free parking:
- If you are attending for a course of treatment, once you have paid for three visits (any three visits for planning or treatment) you or your driver can park free for all subsequent visits for treatment.
- Your parking ticket can be validated at the Colney Centre Reception desk, Weybourne Day Unit Reception or Mulbarton Ward.
- All parking is free for the disabled and there are plenty of clearly marked disabled parking spaces.
- Patients who receive income support can claim travel expenses. This can be claimed at the hospital cashier at Patient Services, Level 2, East Block.
- Patients who may have concerns about getting to the hospital for an appointment or treatment can talk to their care team.
Within the Reception area of the Colney Centre there is comfortable seating with magazines and newspapers. There are also facilities which sell hot drinks and snacks.
A restaurant, snack bars, shops and cash machines are available within the hospital.