The Cardiology Department provides the following clinics run by Cardiology Consultants and a team of specialist cardiac nurses led by charge nurse Nick Pember.
- General Cardiology Clinic
- GUCH (Grown Up Congenital Heart Disease) Clinic
- Pacemaker, CRT and ICD Clinic
- Rapid Access Chest Pain Clinic
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Clinics
- Pre Assessment Clinics
- Cardiomyopathy Clinic
- Cardiac Genetics Clinic
Our clinics are held on Outpatients East Level 3. A map of this location can be found at the bottom of the main Cardiology department page.
See details of how to get to the hospital by car.