Inherited cardiac conditions service
Dr Sunil Nair – Cardiomyopathies (heart muscle disorders)
Dr Ian Williams – Inherited arrhythmias
Emma Hughes – NNUH
Caroline Hall – James Paget Hospital and NNUH
The inherited cardiac conditions service has recently been developed to provide support and care to patients and their families who have heart conditions that may be genetically transmitted. We are based at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital (NNUH) but also run an integrated service with the James Paget University Hospital.
What we do:
- Help to identify patients and family members who may have a condition that could be genetically transmitted.
- Diagnose inherited cardiac conditions and co-ordinate the appropriate treatment.
- Run a screening and surveillance programme for family members of those diagnosed with a possible inherited cardiac condition
- Provide diagnostic genetic testing
- We work closely with the East Anglian Medical Genetics service
- Provide advice and support for those living with an inherited cardiac condition
Contact us 01603 288770 or firstname.lastname@example.org