In line with guidance and advice from NHS England and consideration by our Senior Medical experts, you should expect the following visiting restrictions in maternity when visiting our hospital:
- Patients attending antenatal appointments and all ultrasound scans will be permitted to have one accompanying visitor attend with them providing they can show evidence of a negative Covid-19 test taken within the last 72 hours
- One support partner may visit Cley (antenatal) or Blakeney (postnatal) ward per day between 12–6pm.
- You may have one birthing partner, who can be with you from the point of admission to the Delivery Suite or the Midwifery Led Birthing Unit.
- If you are having a planned caesarean section, your partner may attend with you from admission until 6pm on the day of your birth and then visit on the postnatal ward 12-6pm any subsequent days.
- If you are admitted for induction of labour, one partner may attend the initial assessment and then visit Cley Ward 12-6pm any subsequent days.
Please see our visiting page for updates on how to book your Covid-19 lateral flow test before coming into the hospital and updates on the wearing of face masks inside the hospital.
If you have any concerns or questions please contact us. The maternity team are ready and waiting to help you at all times.
Please call the Maternity Assessment Unit (from 22+0 weeks of pregnancy) 01603 287328 (24 hours) or Medicom (before 22 weeks of pregnancy) 01603 481222 (24 hours).